Closed In Addendum Closed In Addendum

Ages

Frankly, I found the game quite nice, but to those who think that it is slow or boring, I think you are not old enough to understand such a fine peace of work.

Your Secret Pleasure Your Secret Pleasure

Great game

but maybe if you made two tests in one game, one side for males, other side for females, such as myself. By the way, may I please know the name of the song you used? Thank you very much.

My Madness Mod My Madness Mod

Chuck Norris Awesome

thats how awesome it is ;3
and those who ask "how do you kill chuck norris????" just keep shooting, he'll die later on, it only took me a couple shots with a certain gun...this is probably gonna get marked as useless

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Great

These kind of tests always give me different results, this one gave me a 66%, but it seemed more detailed than the other tests
and when it told me it was going to test my reflex I knew something was going to happen, something scary, so I just kept clicking :P loved the game though.

Newgrounds Hold'em Newgrounds Hold'em

rating

its adult rated because u dont want kids to start gambling, am i correct?
if they see its only for adults, theyll go elsewhere for entertainment, thus the adult rating.
i cant say itll always work but its worth a try
(btw i never lost a bet in poker. >:D)

Epos Epos

great

i just dont like how the order is, i mean its completely random
like in the start of 1 fight, i dont even get a turn, all my guys r full hp and they take so many turns that they end up killing 2 of them -.-
also, if theres a sequel, maybe u could make a guy and a girl character, that way, people can choose who they wish to be, maybe their paths can cross sometime in in the adventure. just some suggestions
still find it a good game tho

The Farm. The Farm.

great

i got 18th please out of 130 people :D
not bad for a first time, is it? :]

Loved Loved

Amazing

following the person's orders makes the game easier, this applies to life aswell, as the voice could be simbolizing someone in your life. They could tell you something that you might not understand now, but later down the road, you will and you'll see how much easier life is. but following their orders makes the game bland, same with life, as it makes life easier, but less colourful, if you know what i mean.
When you disobey, it'll make the game harder, in life we all know things don't always go our way and may make things harder down the road because people will see us as disobient, but doing this will make our lives more colourful.
In my opinion, your character is a cat because you can be that disobient cat thats full of colour or that "owned" cat that follows orders and doesnt have the most exciting life, but much much more bland with no colour in their lives at all.
Sorry for the wall of words.
10/10

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

pretty good

it was great but teh giant worm killed me the first time i encountered it, btw i found a rlly easy way to kill teh worm, just go out, and fire while using ur surroundings to ur advantage, such as using teh rocks for shields, the rock near the base (the one in the shape of a square) is the one i prefer cuz it can block up to 3 of the worm's fireballs. not the one to the left of the base tho as u may get trapped, the rock is north-east of the base, east being to the right-hand side
i didnt give it a 10 cuz i was never able to get the auto rocket launcher or w/e u call it, even with my best efforts, also the enemies were rather quick and surrounded me at times, but then again, thats y we upgrade speed, which i never did.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

ive seen better

Games like this hav been made, but this was just a excuse to show violent animations, as KavuDX said. Now i know someone is going to mark this as useless, but you know what? The truth hurts but i know you can live with this.